Available June 1, 2013
AnyMeeting now offers the ability to download** your recordings on your My Meetings Page if you recorded your meeting.
1. Navigate to your My Meetings page
2. On this page, click the tab called Recordings
3. See the Download area on each meeting Recording.
Click the Recording link:
A dialogue box to choose a place to save your recording file on your hard drive will be presented to you. Save the file in the location of your choice on your computer. You may also rename the title of the file if you wish to.
Recording files are MP4 format.
You can upload your recording MP4 to YouTube, Vimeo or your own website and embed the video for others to see on your own site.
**Free Users that recorded meetings prior to June 1, 2013 will also be able to download recordings if the file format was our newer version. If no Download option is offered on a recording, that indicates it is not available to download due to older formatting.
- How to Record your Meeting
- Recording Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I charge for viewing my Recording...