We have updated our Account Manager to make it even easier to manage your meetings or review the details of past meetings.
On the upper left have corner of your Account Manager you can see your Profile name. Click that to see your Meeting URL and Conference Call information. You can click your Meeting URL to start a quick, ad-hoc meeting. You may also click the edit icon (pencil) to change your Meeting URL.
As a Meeting customer you are offered the following buttons:
(This sample is a Webinar account)
1. Meeting customers may click on Start Now to start an unscheduled meeting on the fly. Or click on Schedule to set up a meeting for a future time or time. Webinar Customers just click the Meeting URL under your Profile name to start a Quick Meeting.
2. See your Scheduled Meeting and all the details. Click on the Meeting title to view or edit the details or if you are within 1 hour of the Meeting time, go ahead and click Start This Meeting.
3. We show you your Past Meetings on the same page so you don't have to go searching.
4. You can choose the time frame you want to show your Past Meetings for using the drop down.
5. Click the title of any of your Past Meetings to view the details. Your Registrations, Surveys, and Reports are all there.
See also: How to start a Quick Meeting for Webinar Customers.